My husband and I stayed Halloween weekend for our 1 year Anniversary. We stayed in the Juniper 6 condo. WOW! Fell in love all over again . This condo surpassed our expectations. Everything was clean orderly, decor was perfect. It actually snowed the weekend we were there. At at Twigs restaurant for our dinner. It was great. Tried the Halloween Ghost Train and it was a bust. The resort itself was very low key, quiet and quaint. Everyone was extremely nice. The indoor pool and sauna was very nice. Looking forward to going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock