This was my third stay at the Chetola resort and each time I visit this mountain area it always seem to call me back. The Chetola resort has a beautiful park like setting that on the drive into the resort wraps around a very nice lake. The resort is nestled all around the hills with several different lodging options. This visit I stayed in the main lodge, it very cozy and comfortable. The rooms are spacious and have great views from the deck. Looking out onto the lake in front of the lodge is very picturesque. The main issue on this stay was the hot water, it takes quite a long time to get to your room for whatever reason. Several other people have commented on this and several people in our group also experienced this issue as well. The rooms are a little pricey, but this is easy to forget as you settle into the resort and the area with all of the natural wonder all around you. Will definitely be back at some point in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock