My first trip to Chetola Resort won't be my last--I loved it! We stayed in a hillside room in the Manor House for a quick one-night trip. The room was very nice--beds comfortable with great pillows and a nice down blanket. We used the pool/spa area for relaxing and reading. The outside deck was shaded in the afternoon and had a great mountain breeze blowing. After dinner that evening, we returned to the resort to the pub and had a glass of wine. We were able to take our wine to the pavilion that overlooks the lake and have conversation with fabulous views in the quiet. The folks manning reception were very friendly and helpful. We did not have a chance to take advantage of the paddleboats on the lake. Hope to go back sometime and experience more of the resort's amenities and peacefulness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock