“Great coffee, friendly service!”

Camp Coffee Roasters
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Camp Coffee Roasters, formerly known as Bald Guy Brew of Blowing Rock has a new name but we are still under the same great management with our same owners. We are located inside Footsloggers in an old stone building on Main Street in Blowing Rock. Up in the attic you will find our warn and cozy espresso bar. We look forward to presenting our fresh roasted - fair trade and organic coffees and finely crafted espresso drinks...CHEERS! Stop by and check out our new roastery as well.
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Just had a cup of coffee with my wife at this wonderful local shop. The staff was so friendly and gave us lots of advice about the area. The coffee was also excellent, skip the Starbucks and come here.

There are newer reviews for Camp Coffee Roasters

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Bald Guy Brew is located above Footsloggers in Blowing Rock. Enter Footsloggers and go upstairs. Bald Guy sells organic and fair trade coffees along with delightful loose leaf teas and local art. We have been here several times and have always been delighted. They have a cozy seating area. Footsloggers is an excellent local outdoors store.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We visited this coffee shop today. The guy who waited on us was VeRY nice. He drinks were good too. They have several places to sit and their price is normal coffee house prices.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Every time I'm in blowing rock I HAVE to stop by here. My friends and I love this place. The drinks are made to order so be patient and it will be delicous. Sometimes I just let him come up with a new drink for me, I have never been disappointed. Any drink with chai is great, recently tried an apple caramel drink that was amazing. Best espresso! Really not to be missed for a delicious coffee or specialty drink.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Absolutely the best coffee in Blowing Rock! I ordered a chai latte and my boyfriend enjoyed a cafe mocha. Both were delicious and the service was friendly. I highly recommend!

1  Thank JenMattZach