“It's All Good!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

So rare to find an interesting menu that makes you want to dine multiple times just to try it all! This was our 2nd visit and we were not disappointed! And the service was top notch, offering suggestions and details about dishes!
Get the Trout, Trout, Trout! And the Monte Cristo Chicken Salad sandwich!
Always a great value

1  Thank JCAustin82
There are newer reviews for Foggy Rock Eatery and Pub

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I and a friend ate at Foggy Rock based on recommendation of trip advisor. Avocado egg rolls and fried green tomato appetizers are awesome.

2  Thank Renee W
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Service friendly and helpful. Food delivered quick. Waiter help me and by wife select their favorite foods. I got the streak sub and homemade chips. It was very tasty and very good. You will enjoy the food and prices.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

my wife and i visited last week before a show, we were seated quickly and our drink orders were taken, then we sat, and sat, and sat..it was a good while before our food order was taken. My wife ordered the eggplant parmiagan..which she pronounced as excellent. I had ordered the Blackberry, Halepeno Burger and requested that it come withou the aoli which was on the menu..when it was delivered it had the aoli on it but was w/o the blackberry hab sauce..we were constrained by time to get another..so I was a bit disappointed, but the burger was otherwise good. we would recommend this place for a casual night out

1  Thank stndglasLenoirNC
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband, a friend and I ate here twice for dinner during our two night stay in Blowing Rock. (We liked it so much the first night that we returned to try more items on the menu.) We enjoyed all the dishes we tried and I thought the Trout, Trout, Trout (trout done three ways) was a real standout! Service is friendly and professional. Beer and wine prices were very reasonable.