“Great and creative food and friendly service”

Foggy Rock Eatery and Pub
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Blowing Rock
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My children I were driving through blowing rock and sightseeing and googled to find a nice local eatery and found Foggy Rock. Sat outside with our two labs and were brought bowls of water for the dogs and excellent food for the three of us. Great service, friendly, fast and truly delicious sandwiches. Will come again when In the area.

2  Thank KGsail

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Chef Bert just continues to excel at creating new, interesting, delicious, and reasonably priced dishes in a comfortable casual setting. Full bar with some interesting brews too. A-Plus!!!

1  Thank jhoffmann
Reviewed May 27, 2013

During a recent motorcycle trip, we stayed in Blowing Rock and ate at Foggy's a couple of times. Both meals were very good and the service was terrific. The menu had so many choices, it was difficult for me to make a selection but the fish and chips meal was great as was the sliced beef sandwich. We ate evening meals during the week and observed many local vehicles in the parking lot, which is always a good indicator for me.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

In town for Memorial Day weekend. Needless to say, it was crowded. The fact that a restaurant is crowded says a lot. The menu offer a good assortment of options. The food we had was good. Especially, the avocado egg rolls.
I met 2 guys that frequent Foggy at least 3 times a week. I am sure they had every item on the menu and return for its service. Because it was crowded, or at least busy from the holiday weekend, our server was slow. I am sure this is not the norm. Based on the menu, our food options, and the friendliness, my family and I will return. Just not on a busy Saturday evening.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Clean, great atmosphere, fantastic menu selection! We ate there two nights in a row; it was that delicious! My husband had Buttermilk Chicken, a chicken rolled in buttermilk biscuit crumbs with a wonderful side of asparagus...second night he had Foggy Rock Philly which had roast beef and a nice kick of jalapenos! I enjoyed the Reuben Philly on a great Philly-style hoagie roll...second night I went with a lighter fare of Firecracker Chicken Salad with the right combo of tangy hot sauce coated chicken, crisp fresh salad greens, homemade croutons and I chose homemade ranch dressing! We will be back very soon!

1  Thank Janet M