“Great Lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Foggy Rock Eatery and Pub

Foggy Rock Eatery and Pub
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Blowing Rock
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belmont NC
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

My daughter and I had lunch at Foggy Rock and enjoyed every bite. She had a delicious cranberry turkey sandwich that had real chunks of turkey instead of deli slices. I had a delicious bowl of chicken pot pie soup and the fried green tomato sliders with pimento cheese and crumbled bacon. The thick sliced green tomatoes were perfectly crisp and delicious. Prices were quite reasonable and the menu looks interesting. I cannot wait to try them again!

Orlando, Florida
“Get the trout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Foggy Rock was so good we ate there twice. The atmosphere is definitely casual. Jeans were the norm. They don't take reservations so expect a wait. It is well worth it. I had the shrimp scampi tortellini and it was superb. My husband had the trout, trout, trout. It was excellent. The second time we ate there we both had the trout. My husband had all three pieces blackened, I had it three different ways. I couldn't pick my favorite. If we go back to Blowing Rock we will definitely go back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“5 Star for food and value.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

what is a place like this doing serving 5 star food at 3 star prices? decor is 2 star but the food is great. highly recommneded. I had the tuna my wife had the halibut special. both were great.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great taste and wide variety!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Tried this restaurant based on the reviews and the menu available at their website. Of all the places we ate at during this week long vacation in Blowing Rock, this was one of the best. It's not fine dining, so don't expect it to be. But for a family of four, we found it to have a great variety of appetizers, sandwiches and entrees, so there was something to please everyone. It is definitely not like a chain restaurant. Everything we had was very unique and flavorful. I also found the prices to be far better than other similar restaurants in the area (under $100 for four, including two appetizers and two glasses of wine). Overall, this was a very good meal and a good experience.

North Conway, New Hampshire
“ordinary fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

A pub. nothing unusual. same stuff you could get anywhere. no different from chain restaurants. for this we waited 15 minutes to be seated

Visited September 2012