All reviewsroom was cleanpancake machinenice hotelthe blue ridge parkwayfree breakfastindoor poolnice stayfront desk staffdiscount ticketscinnamon rollsbiscuits and gravytweetsie railroadstay there againyogurtthird floorgrandfather mountainthe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed October 12, 2013

3 nights at Holiday Inn in Blowing Rock. Very quick check in, lovely rooms, helpful staff and wonderful breakfast, what more could we ask! Close to the town with a good choice of Restaurants.
Only downside was that due to the extensive roadwork's at present, the entrance is difficult to find after dark (not the hotels fault). Would certainly recommend this as a placeto stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Hotel was very nice, clean and friendly staff and very decent breakfast. The hotel is very close to downtown which has some shops for the ladies. The nearby resturants are good, we especially liked the british pub.

Room Tip: All the rooms should be the same
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Room, food, service, location all excellent. Didn't appreciate staff telling me I was the first guest to complain about the Internet problems I was having in my room, only to read an earlier review complaining about the same thing and the hotel apologizing for the inconvenience. I understand they have upgraded their equipment but if Internet service in your room is important, best to check it out before unpacking. Some rooms had better service than others..

Room Tip: First floor room is most convenient...parking in the rear!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I came back from staying overnight at this hotel. Check in was fast. Staff very friendly and helpful. The room was quite large. Bed was extremely comfortable. Very clean and supplied with Bath & Body products. Everything worked well. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast area was large with good selection. Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
hiexpressbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Cschli8813

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you found the staff very friendly and helpful. I will be sure and pass your kind words on to the staff.

Thanks again for staying with us, we truly appreciate it.
Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Recently visited Boone all Boone hotels were booked so we booked the Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock. It was a very nice hotel with very nice rooms professional staff and very clean.

It is a bit out of the way and due to road construction a bit difficult to get to. Also the entrance is not clearly visible as it sits down from the road and you really don't see it until you are on top of it so it is easy to miss and drive by.

Other than that it was quite comfortable and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tammir
hiexpressbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Tammir

Thank you so much for the review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the staff.

Thanks again for staying with us, we truly appreciate it.

Hope to see you again soon!