“Great fresh pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Great fresh pizza”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We Ate on the outdoor porch with our puppy on a beautiful day. We had hummus appetizer great! Pizza with chicken and spinach a nice fresh change from red sauce. Our server went over and above she brought beer samples and water for the pup

• Visited September 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Unique pizzas and good local beers”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our group ordered several pizzas. I enjoyed the Hawaiian pizza the best. While Hawaiian pizza may seem passe, the bacon on it really made the meal. The pizza with arugula was good, there was just a tad too much for me. The gluten free cheese pizza we had was good. The crust was a little doughy for my taste.

Don't get me wrong. We had a great time, a good meal, and some great local brews. Keep up the good work!

• Visited September 2013
Charlotte, NC
“Really good pizza! Lots of variety”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I had the pesto and cheese pizza and added meatballs. My friend ordered the chicken pizza - both very tasty. The serving size (listed as 10" on the menu) is more than adequate for one person. I gladly got a take out box for the remaining half pizza. Ate outside on a lovely sunny but slightly cool day. Good crowd - familes with children, college students and some seniors....nice crowd. Will definitely go back to My Father's Pizza when in Black Mountain again.

Visited September 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“good pizza good beer.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stopped in at my fathers pizza during the sourwood fest. The pizza was good we had the pig something. it was ham bacon white sauce and topped with arugula. went with family so we had to choose just one. gonna have to go back and try another they have quite a few good looking choices. good beer list and five or more on tap.

• Visited August 2013
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Fun family atmosphere, pizza good”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My family goes here a lot. They have a nice little mountain town family atmosphere, and their pizza is good, but the dough isn't that great. Mainly I say this because their pizza dough always has a slightly 'freezer-burnt' taste. Not sure what that taste actually is from. My favorite pizza is the 'Hippy Pig" with the shiitake bacon. It is so good, and different! The staff has always been friendly, and they have a nice seating area outdoors (which you will have to wait for). I know I will be back, even if it isn't the best pizza in town!

• Visited August 2013