“Family Friendly”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Pizza and sandwiches are all good. Eating outside is great on a sunny day. Great service! Wish the outdoor area could be a little bigger, but....

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I lived in Black Mountain, NC for 10 years, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE pizza! all pizza just about... and with Maybe the exception of this one joint in Pennsylvania My Fathers is the BEST! That being said... almost EVERY time I've ordered in, the service was TERRIBLE! I went with a group of 4-8 people and waited over two hours for service EACH TIME! I figured out the secret to success at this establishment is to call in an order and pick it up, or just stay and eat it from the togo box. A nice environment, can be noisy inside, the outside is great as long as weather permits. Over all I would say, If you want good pizza and are in BLK MTN eat here! Order in at your own peril.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My Father's is tradition for our visits up to Black Mountain and Montreat. The pizzas are well made and delicious. For larger groups, we always order ahead and pick up. The accomodations are tight for a large crowd, partially due to its popularity. Parking is challenging. If you have a large group and want to dine in, choose an off- time to go and you'll be less frustrated. Fun location for walking around before or after dinner.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is the best place to eat in Black Mountain. We ate twice on our 3 day trip. The price is good and the food is yummy. Parking is not fun though.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Consistently great pizza. Even though it has been a couple of years since we were in this area, My Fathers Pizza is still "busy" and has great pizza. Be prepared to wait as there is always a line with a waiting list to get in. They do have a separate bar where you can have a drink while you wait, just be sure the hostess knows you are in the bar.