“Grat pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 4, 2013

outdoor dining with a view of the mountains was great! The service and food were just super. Nothing like small town service!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

$3 draft on Mondays. Let you taste the draft, which is helpful since I like a medium dark beer.. Never disappointed on pizza. Had the lasagna and was very, very cheesy.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Average pizza... slow staff. We ate outside on one of the nicer days..we seemed to be ignored but at least others were being ignored too.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The pizza was fantastic! We were in town for Memorial Day weekend, and ate here twice. Service was great each time.

I would recommend sitting outside...great atmosphere!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have eaten here three times and each time the food and service was excellent. I love the outdoor patio, very nice along the street and good for people watching.