“Don't waste your time”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
raleigh
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Don't waste your time. We were told there would be a wait of 25 minutes. We waited 1 hour and 5 minutes and when I questioned why we had been skipped twice, they were very rude. We had a party of 6 and they seated a party of 4 and 5 that were there after us. We finally left after 1 hour and 5 minutes. We will never return and would not recommend. Management was rude and told everyone that came in 25 - 30 minutes, I guess that was their standard quote.

• Visited December 2012

San Antonio, Texas
“Good Pizza in Black Mtn NC”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The pizza was quite good! We showed up with a party of 18 people and one baby on a Friday night. They were able to seat us quickly and then a single server worked miracles. Taking all the orders and getting everything to everyone. We had a great time and really enjoyed to food. Thanks.

• Visited December 2012
Noblesville, Indiana
“The best pizza ever!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is an iconic establishment, don't go anywhere near Asheville without visiting My Father's Pizza!

Visited August 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“Pretty good”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My Father's Pizza has good, fresh pizza with a lot of toppings options, but overall we were dissapointed after hearing all the hype. Had it not been hyped up to be "the best pizza in the city" by several friends, we'd probably have enjoyed it a lot more. We simply had unfair expectations.

So with that said, I guess keep this in mind: don't go in imagining it to be "the best" and you should love it. Prices were very good and service was friendly.

• Visited November 2012
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Great lunch”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

In Black Mountain for a week; outside seating had a wait so we ate inside, busy but good service and very good food.

• Visited October 2012