“Good Biscuits and Awesome Vegetarian Options”

Blue Ridge Biscuit Company
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast/Brunch.Morning pastries.Everything is made in house to provide you with the freshest and highest quality food available.Biscuits with a twist.Southern cuisine with a gourmet flair.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Biscuits and Awesome Vegetarian Options”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I ordered a biscuit with veggie-sausage with a side of hashbrowns. The biscuit was huge and tasted great. I was impressed with with the quality of the veggie sausage and the mushroom gravy that came with it. The hash-browns were good, but I thought the portion was a bit small. Either way I left feeling full. Friendly wait staff and plenty of indoor and out door seating. I also saw someone with their dog inside, so I guess this place is pet friendly.

• Visited September 2013

Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Excellent biscuits, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My family and I checked this place out last Saturday morning. The restaurant was very busy. Although we had to wait a little while for our food, the servers were friendly and there was ample seating. There is even a kid friendly area with a few toys, which is great when you are waiting on food with kids! The waffles were fantastic, as well as the biscuits and shiitake gravy. The biscuits are huge and yummy! My husband had the Mountain Mama which was really delicious and gourmet if you ask me. Their coffee was fantastic. They also had a lot of pastries to choose from, which they said that they make in-house. They looked yummy, but I didn't try any. They also have a lot of homemade syrups/jams for you to choose from that were very tasty. Prices are a bit on the high side, but I suspect home-made and high quality ingredients (at least I hope). Definitely one of the better places to eat breakfast in Black Mountain. I will be going back!

Suggestions to the management - All of the ball glass jars for water had some residue on them, dishwasher issue perhaps? In the kid area, the tall cabinet seems easy to pull over, might want to strap that thing to the wall.

• Visited September 2013