“Very, very disappointing!!!”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Decided to stop at this location on our way back from an amazing family weekend in the mountains and we really wish we hadn't even stopped. The lobby area and bathrooms were dirty. The staff was really trying to hurry but instead of helping the situation it only made it a huge mess. The order taker was calling out the items wrong, the young lady making the drinks appeared to be lost, and when we received our food the sandwiches were made wrong. Two of the sandwiches should have had bacon and neither one of them had bacon. I took the sandwiches up to be re-made and I was asked if it was just ok to add the bacon to the sandwiches we already had. I agreed to do it for one but I asked for the other sandwich to be re-made. When we opened up the re-made sandwich the grease had not even been drained from the meat. It was disgusting. We will not be back. It's not worth our time, money, or patience.

1  Thank Beverly919