“Poor Service & Greasy Food”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We stopped at this Dennys for breakfast thinking it would be a safe bet but it was one of the worst meals of our trip. The food was greasy and cold and the staff were less than attentive. When we leaving it took quite a while to check out as the clerk was more interested in taking phone orders than taking our money. She answered the phone Twice while we were waiting to pay. Very rude behavior! If we are ever in this area again we will not be eating at Dennys in Black Mountain.

1  Thank Lawrence C

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

We went to Dennys for sufficiency purposes. The breakfast was delivered efficiently but was missing the bacon. They were friendly enough, HOWEVER... my trip to the restroom was horrendous. Multiple toilets, and everyone was obviously neglected for days. I had to clean one to be able to use it. There was caked on old splatter in different areas from multiple sloppy events. The bottom side of the seat had long term brown stains which came off with soap. It made my experience memorable alright. Enough that I will be writing to the regional office. I told the manager I believe there is a direct correlation between the number of customers and the cleanliness of bathrooms. The place was barren of customers at 9AM.

2  Thank Tom O
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Cobb Salad w/Prime Rib was great. Ask for roasted yellow and zucchini squash on the side: excellent!

1  Thank Paula B
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Slow. Manager seemed to be oblivious. Hard tomato on my burger. Had to go in the kitchen and wave a server down to get a condiment. Went to pay, cashier asked how it was, I said not so good and got NO offer to make it right. Will not be back. EVER!

1  Thank ashmbar
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I usually say breakfast is breakfast and its hard to mess up. Well, this Denny's proved me wrong. Server was ok. Coughing and inattentive. Food arrived lukewarm. I asked for crispy hash browns--didn't arrive that way. Turkey bacon not good.
Our breakfast at McDonalds was better.

1  Thank Tammy G