“Bad attitude”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Bad attitude”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Entered restaurant on Tuesday Sept 20th at 115 pm and we were totally ignored. The Hostess was behind the desk and never said a word looked at us and walked into the seating area never to return! She never even came back or spoke to us! We waited for ten minutes with no-one saying a word or offering to seat us!! So as you can figure we turned around and walked right back out! Now I live in the area and due to the total disregard to our presence I WILL NEVER RETURN!!!!!

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Bosdawg

Maine
“Skip the Coffee”
Reviewed April 25, 2010

The best thing about Denny's is that it's open 24 hours. We hit the road early for a rafting trip and stopped for an early breakfast. They advertise $4 specials, but the juice and coffee were added as extra, so four $4 breakfasts somehow ended up costing (with a modest tip) $36, which left me shaking my head. To top it off, the coffee was the worst I have ever tasted--except for the time I forgot to put fresh grinds in the pot. On the positive side, the pancakes got a thumbs up from one of my boys. We'll take a pass on Denny's the next time we're looking for a quick breakfast.

1 Thank mmbay
Swannanao, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Denny's in Black mountain is the best!”
Reviewed March 26, 2010

I have been coming to Denny's in Black Mountain for years at first i was not to fond but it is open 24 hours so i kept coming. Over the years however service has drastically gotten better, food is timely and tastey. And the overall cleanliness of the restaurant is wonderful i would suggest this restraunt to any of my friends or family!

1 Thank kas91
Asheville, NC
“BAD Bad!!!!! Dirty Place”
Reviewed July 29, 2008

This place is just a Dorm kitchen for the area college kids. Nasty un kept! The food served luke warm to cold. And served up with very POOR service to boot. Will always choose to eat at the Huddle House or do without itfthe Huddle House is closed and yes it closes? this area lacks for quick good food. I would not reccommend this reataurant to anyone. The dinning room is never clean always looks like 4 busses just left full of 3 year olds.
And never have I had good service.

1 Thank NCsleepy
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good Food, Service sometimes leaves something to be desired though”
Reviewed November 28, 2007