“outstanding!”

Pepperoni's Gourmet Pizza - Black Mountain
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Pepperoni's is committed to preparing the highest quality pizza, pasta, subs, salads & wings in the industry at an affordable price to our customers. We strive to provide our customers with a high level of service in a clean and comfortable environment. Our goal is to become involved in the community by sponsoring local events and activities as well as offering delivery service within the area.
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My family and I ate here for the first time on a Friday night, and it was wonderful! My friends have all talked about how good the chicken bacon ranch pizza and another food was. Everyone was friendly, they made sure you liked the food. The service was good, we've ate there at least one a week since!

There are newer reviews for Pepperoni's Gourmet Pizza - Black Mountain

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Had lunch with a couple of friends and the pizza was very yummy! Service was friendly! Plan to return soon! Would recommend for lunch or very casual dinner.

2  Thank sammyjohnson3
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Pepperoni's Pizza. Good atmosphere, friendly, and great service. I am planning on returning again. During the day, there is a wonderful view of the mountains. Thank you to the staff and the owners of Pepperoni's, for a great experience.

Signed,
a very pleased customer.

2  Thank JamesBeacon2013
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I came to Pepperoni's to eat and I have really enjoyed my experience there. the food is great and the service was excellent!!! I will send my friends there to eat any day of the week. Thank you Pepperoni's for a pleasant experience.

1  Thank JamesBeacon
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Canned Mushrooms. Unacceptable. I'd love to support a local business, but there are limits. Guess I'll have to go to Asheville for pizza.

Brian_Propst, Public Relations Manager at Pepperoni's Gourmet Pizza - Black Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

We have fresh mushrooms now available upon request! We would love to earn your business again.