“Have their food once and you 'll keep coming back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dark City Deli

Dark City Deli
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Have their food once and you 'll keep coming back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

The sandwiches are great! However I love love their soups! Roasted tomato and pepper might be my favorite... Or potato leek!! Chicken noodle soup is a wonder- and loaded with chicken. Try them all!

• Visited March 2014

Lincolnton, North Carolina
“Great find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

What a great find for us! We made a quick stop in Black Mountain to grab a quick bite on our way back from Gatlinburg and WOW! We checked tripadvisor for ratings but actually decided on this restaurant because the menu was posted on the window and it offered a good variety. Our party dined on soups, salads and ruebens and it was DELISH! We will definately make another trip to Black Mountain just to dine at Dark City Deli & Pub!

• Visited January 2014
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great place to stop for sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

We were in the area for business and love the restaurants of Black Mountain. We had never stopped at the Dark City Deli on previous trips - our mistake. What a great place. We ate outside on the patio area and what a treat that was - sit outside if you can (but the interior environment seemed just as pleasant). I got the "Bruiser" sandwich, ham, smoked gouda, roasted turkey, bacon, aged cheddar on sourdough bread. Simply delicious. It was too much to eat at one sitting, so I took half back to the hotel. Staff was great. Highly recommend!

• Visited July 2013
New orleans
“Good food & planty of choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Panini sandwiches are loaded with meat. The menu offers plenty to choose from. Good selection of local craft draft beers. The waitress let me sample a draft beer before deciding on which one to choose. Three people had lunch for $37 with tip.

Visited November 2013
Clemson
“Local Comfort”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Excellent local restaurant with amazing cafe choices for lunch. I had potato leek soup & a grilled pimento cheese sandwich. That sandwich was grilled like my mama was making it for me! Perfectly grilled with the right amount of butter, cheese & crispness! I don't even think I'm going to need dinner - that was a hearty lunch. Drinks were more expensive than I'm used to but that's my only complaint. It was a comfortable place to eat & I will definitely eat here again.