“SANDWICHES ARE DELICIOUS”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The sandwiches here are creative and amazingly delicious. Their soups are just as good. Eat in the garden section. Service is a tad slow....but everything is well worth the wait.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Went to lunch on a Sunday during the Black Mountain Arts Festival. Arrived at restaurant at 1:10. Sat on the lovely patio and anticipated a nice lunch. Service was painfully slow..Waited almost an hour for an order of a BLT and a child's hot dog. When food finally arrived we were shocked by the entire order...toast barely warm, small side of chips..hot dog very small in small bun. We had to catch our server to ask for condiments, napkins, and water than had been ordered early and never delivered. We also had the day's special mimosas (3.57) served in what appeared to be beer glasses. Total bill was $21+. Will never ever go back there. They have too little staff to serve the number of tables available to guests. This is not a tourist review. I live 15 minutes from downtown Black Mt. and go there often. Never to this restaurant again.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I enjoyed my "Moo" sandwich, seemed like good quality roast beef but they gave you a bag of BBQ chips with it, no other choices available, Disappointed in that aspect, good brews on tap, beer prices reasonable but food seemed overpriced for what you get. It is a good sandwich, but $8 for bag chips I don't even like and a cold sandwich, at least my family paid for it. Would probably go back for just a beer and split a sandwich with a friend. Service was top notch though, no complaints there.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Looking for a hearty sandwich, this is your place. Super fresh with selections that satisfied everyone from my picky eater 10 year old, to my bottomless pit husband. We've been back 2 times already.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Soggy, soggy bread ruined the sandwich. It was supposed to be rye bread but was white bread with caramel color. No taste. No fries. Just packaged potato chips. Are you kidding me?
I've heard from friends that the chicken soup is good. I might go back, but just for a beer, and no time soon.