“When you go to a specialty place expect a line”

Fresh Wood Fired Pizza and Pasta
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

The reason the line, because this place is great! Worth the wait. If your looking for quaint atmosphere this is the place. Good pizza and service. If your in the area and looking for something that is not a chain this is the place.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had been to Fresh numerous times, and really enjoyed it, although we had always considered it over-priced. My husband and I went for lunch, looking forward to it, because we had a $10. off coupon, so we were willing to indulge ourselves. There was only one waitress, so service was very slow. I ordered a cup of soup and a salad. The salad was not one I had ordered before. It was a bed of greens, with some tomatoes, plain pecans and a few slices of tomato. I looked at it, and realized it didn't look very appetizing. I asked the waitress if I could order a different salad, one I had had before. She did so. She had assumed, as I did, that we would not be paying for both salads. But the owner evidently told her we had to pay for both salads. We ended up paying $27.50 for lunch, and this included a $10 off coupon, for a sandwich, two salads, and a cup of soup. I'll never go there again.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

They have a good selection of pizzas. The pizzas are hand tossed (can watch the cooks doing so) and brick oven baked. Crust is exceptionally thin, so you don't fill up on the crust. Ingredients are fresh and many locally grown. Server was very friendly and prompt. While they serve wine, you can bring in a bottle for a $5 corkage fee.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great variety of pizza toppings available, including a dessert pizza. All are wood cooked and you can stand by and watch your pizza prepared and baked. Because each pizza is hand-made, service can be a little slow as rush times. But worth the wait.

1  Thank wondererat70
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great pizza choices, fresh quality ingredients, wonderfully cooked. Soup was delicious. Reasonable prices. They sell wine, but we brought a bottle and corkage was a reasonable $5. A great casual restaurant choice.