“Would miss it!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Summerville, SC
“Would miss it!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a new tradition for our family every time we come to the area. Louise's Kitchen is the perfect spot for a date, casual brunch, gathering place for friends and much more. The staff is great and they have something on the menu for everyone! I haven't tried anything I didn't like yet! Thank you for a place that makes you feel right at home!

• Visited January 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Looks like someones house, but they have great, homemade food. We had breakfast there. The french toast is really good. There are a few outdoor tables too. They were full at the time we were there. Watch your speed. (I got a ticket)

Visited March 2013
NC
“Great food, staff and comfortable atmosphere”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

In a large house you casually walk in and go towards the center of the house on the first floor. There is the kitchen, beverages, and great staff waiting to help you out. If you don't see what you want on the menu just ask! The cooks will do things your way if possible. The french toast was totally the best-ever! I've had breakfast and lunch at this restaurant and never a single disappointment. If you're looking for a relaxed atmosphere and great food then give this a try!
There is seating in the large rooms surrounding the kitchen and also outside on the porch.
Enjoy!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank NC2CUN
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Passing threw on a saturday morning and stoped for breakfast. Returning home on sunday morning stopped again for breakfast. It was so good.

• Visited February 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Food and Coffee”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

What a find! We only were in Black Mountain for the day, and needed a nice quiet spot for coffee and bite of food. Louise's Kitchen has the best coffee I had our entire visit to the area. My only regret was not to pick some up while we were eating! I had the grit cakes and although I have never eaten grit cakes before, I felt these were very good. It was worth the trip from Asheville to eat at Louise's Kitchen!

• Visited November 2012