“Relaxing and delicious breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Louise's Kitchen

Louise's Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Raleigh
“Relaxing and delicious breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Returning home from Asheville my mother and I had breakfast at Louise's after asking a local where to eat. It was awesome! Laid back atmosphere and delicious breakfast. Not sure where those that previously gave poor reviews were at but definitely not the same experience for us. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The atmosphere felt like eating at a friend or family's house. The vanilla bean syrup that comes with the pancakes was definitely my favorite part. If I'm ever in the area again I will be back and hopefully to try their lunch menu!

• Visited November 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Amazing breakfast and Dynomite Coffee. If I lived in BM, I would eat here every day. Best pancakes and vanilla bean syrup.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“the spot for breakfast in Black Mountain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Incredible place for real NC breakfast. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, you name it, all done well. Love the biscuits. All are the real thing. Good coffee and great service.

Visited October 2012
Reidsville, North Carolina
“Love eating outside here...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We really enjoy going into the kitchen and literally ordering what we want to eat. The chef has told me before that he's happy to accomodate if I want something that's not quite spelled out on the board. The food and beverages are very good and fresh. We enjoy the laidback atmosphere and the waitstaff are very helpful but not in the way. Have a good time sitting outside!

Visited October 2012
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Amateurish”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were excited to try Louise's for breakfast after a recommendation from a friend. How disappointing. Orders are taken at the counter and brought to your table. The limited service is spotty and the staff not especially friendly. Maybe because we've just moved here and weren't recognized as "locals?" The breakfast menu was extremely limited (no omelets????) and the food quite ordinary. All in all, I'd say that the whole operation is amateurish at best. We love to have breakfast out so will have to keep searching for a good place in our new hometown.

Visited September 2012