“The best restaurant in western n.c”
Review of Que Sera - CLOSED

Que Sera
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2012

An unbelievable menu, amazing food,and excellent service. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Several great specials. One of the best restaurants I have ever been to!

1  Thank Sandra S

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The restaurant is small but the food is fantastic. The menu has a variety of items, each individually prepared by the chef. Special changes will be made if you have any restrictions in your diet. Great service, friendly staff, and great tasting food

1  Thank Retiredtraveler65
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I gave Que Sera a try based on a recommendation from friends. It is truly a wonderful culinary oasis of delight in Black Mountain. INon-descript from the outside, inside it is cosy and inviting, the chef very personable and the food - ah, the food! It is absolutely fantastic - very good, attractively presented and obviously fresh and creative - simply yummy! We'll return whenever we are in Black Mountain and will invite friends - reservations are recommended.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I had crab-stuffed flounder, which was a special. It was declicous!! We also had a blackberry cobbler, which was divine!! The food was a bit on the pricier side, but it tastes like they use high-quality ingredients which are mostly organic and local if I remember...so it was worth the price in my opinion.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Basically Que Sera is located in a row of rather ordinary buildings on the way out of "downtown" Black Mountain. While the outside is clean and neat, it looks like nothing special. But special it is from the moment you walk through the door and are greated by a well-trained waitstaff and the chef. The food is wonderful and inventive, with fresh takes on many Southern favorites. The mussels in a pesto sauce were delicious. The wine list is good. The heirloom tomato salad is a meal in itself. The decadent chocolate dessert had me actually moaning it was so good. Obviously the locals know about Que Sera as it was very busy the night we were there. I would definitely recommend reservations. I wouldn't want you to get there and be disappointed if a table wasn't available because truly it's an outstanding dining experience.

1  Thank Diane M