Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$99
View deal
Tripadvisor$99
Priceline
Quality$99
Hotels.com$99
Travelocity$99
ZenHotels.com$116
All reviews comfortable beds convenient location small fridge room was large beautiful area no elevator checking out place to sleep fresh fruit coffee maker king bed motel cereal wipes sink downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We were moving from Kentucky to the coast of North Carolina and had a cat with us. I wanted a quick on-off motel half way to our destination. Based on the reviews, I expected an old outdated facility. I was pleasantly surprised to find it very clean and neat looking. The location was great with a Wendy's next door and a KFC, grocery store, and McDonalds within walking distance. The lobby was updated and the breakfast presentation was great. I would not hesitate to stay in this motel again.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

With my son living in the area this is our go to place here in Black Mountain! Nothing fancy at all, but clean! Rooms are roomy, high speed Internet works well! Breakfast is pretty routine free breakfast. Staff is friendly!

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

basic hotel. good free breakfast. several resturants close by. you can be on I40 in a minute.
but i never heard any road noise.
Quaint downtown Black Mountain is just a short drive away. You can almost see it from the drive way.
We walked to the Ingles across the street for a snack. Its close to Asheville without being inside the city.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This motel was fine. The breakfast was rather meager, and the "Mountain View" was not much. But it was clean and well maintained. We were told that there was going to be a special rate for our group. I called and was given a rate. When checked online, the "special" rate was the normal one available to everyone, and the AAA was better.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I would overall recommend this hotel. The gentleman at the front desk was profressional and courtesy. Room had a nice decor and bed was very comfortable. I did have a couple of complaints though. First, called to see what a room rate would be and when we arrived they quoted us a $10 higher rate than on the phone. Do think the rate could have been lower because we did not check in til very late that night. Secondly, in the room on the other queen bed we did not use, there was something nasty on the bed skirt. Lastly, there looked to be a little water damage on the ceiling. Would mostly likely stay again.