“Family dining”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Fun and delicious. They do have amazing macaroni and cheese. The best I have ever had and that includes Paula Deens. Family style dining.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Everything and I mean everything is delicious. Fried chicken melts in your mouth, pork loin had a different flavor than I ever had, and I mean very tasty. Started out with country ham biscuit a bit salty but a great start. Mac and cheese to die for tasted like lots of real butter had to try not to eat just that. Green beans and corn cooked to perfection. Homemade desserts cheese cake and coconut cake melt in you mouth. Service was superb. Always at your table replenishing the family-style servings. Never scrimped on anything. The property is sublime so peaceful. What a wonderful place will definitely return especially with the family. We were with a group this time.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Beans from a can, Fried chicken is bland, bojangels makes better biscuits. Mac n chees ( overkill with the cheese) gravy consisted of grease. We didn't get dessert. Double the price I would pay for this meal anywhere else. We went with our son, once is enough. The wait staff were very friendly and the hay ride was nice, so that's a plus. The women working in the fudge shop acted like they hated life. They were not bltentley rude to us, but you could tell that they hated their job or did not want to be working that day. I read the other reviews where people said they had to wait in line for Hours but we walked right in, no reservations. It was 3pm so that may have been why. The petting zoo, really. A few animals. Ducks, a rabbit, goats and some chickens to name them all. You cant pet the animals they are roped off by an electric fence. I really wanted to like this place, I'm an eastern Carolina girl, but I will say " I don't get it, not worth the money to go back" wish the owners would revamp the place and their menu. Wanted to give A honest review, because I felt that we were misled, when I looked up the reviews on mikes farm and people are writing its the best thing since sliced bread.

2  Thank Brittany B
Reviewed November 3, 2012

A day at Mike's Farm is the kind of day that can make you forget about the problems in the world, the hassles of work, the crazy drivers on the roads, and helps you to refocus on family. The prices are reasonable. The food was absolutely wonderful and the wait staff at the restaurant were so kind and friendly. This is the kind of place that helps you remember to slow down, sit on the porch and rock, and hug someone you love! I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Jamie U
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I visited Mike's Farm for the last six years, especially durning the Christmas holidays, was a great time we have. My 1st time there, was with my soon to be husband and his family (5 sisters ranging from 70-90 in ages) we had a great time visiting the restaurant, bakery and fudge shope and the gift shop. Last year my sisters came to visit us from Greenville, NC and we took them to your farm, they enjoyed it so much and already called to say they will be back this hoilday with more family. My aunt and her family are also coming this holiday from Washington, DC because they have heard us talk so much about your farm, can't wait for the Christmas holidays to arrive along with my family. SEE YOU THEN MIKE!

1  Thank sharon b