“Classic Southern Hospitality”

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Clean Rooms, close to I95, Food all around the hotel

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed December 19, 2011

We stay there as we went for funeral for one of our family.The rooms are clean & nice.The break fast was also nice.They also gave us late check out as we had come & change after funeral.The hotal staff was really helpful.One thing we like about the room was that the mattress have covers on it.

Room Tip: Thr rooms are really clean.Less noice .
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I stayed at the Days Inn hotel in Benson for one night. The room was clean and in good shape for the cheap price. The clerk was vey polite and the breakfast was great. I recommend the Days Inn for a quick getta way. It's eazy and the service is GREAT!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stopped here as a halfway point between Orlando and New Jersey. The room reeked, there were ants crawling on the floor, and the mildew growing in the bathroom was more abundant than anything I have growing in my garden. We'd already driven ten hours, had paid for the room, and were exhausted, but we opted to vacate this dump and push the last eight hours home. Worst experience ever.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sapphireambition
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Reserved two rooms for two nights to attend sons graduation at nearby Campbell University. Woke up the second day to family of mice, not only in one room but both! Hotel management / front desk did not appear concerned and offered no assistance. This is my last stay with Days Inn. This was absolutely the worse.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank SkipHome
Reviewed December 31, 2010

Days Inn should be ashamed to have thier name on this DUMP!! Traffic forced me off the road after 11 hours of travel - half way between Jersey and Florida. I had my dogs with me, so I knew Days Inn would accept pets. As soon as I pulled in, I questioned it, but was too exahusted to leave. I should have listened to my gut. The room was filthy! There was used dental floss on the floor, hair in the tub and sink, cigarette burns on the comforters, stains on the multi-colored carpet. The heater was blowing cold air. I tried to call the front desk but no one answered. It was FRIGHTENING. I was too scared to even look under the bed or in the drawers for fear of what I'd find. The furniture and refrigerater were gross and old. The refrigerater was beat up and taped together. Everytime another guest closed thier door my entire room shook.

THEY SHOULD HAVE PAID ME $65 TO have endured the night. GROSS... keep driving down 95...there are SO many options at every exit. I wish I had.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank JerseyGirlInFlorida
Reviewed November 15, 2010

What a dump! I can't believe Days Inn is proud to put their name on this place. I opened the room door and tried to close it but it so loose you could push it hard from the outside and it would open. The fridge door was so beat up they put a piece of wood over it and mounted a cabinet handle on it so it could be opened. That's all i could stand so I checked out and went somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Newkydawg
rsz01, Manager at Days Inn Benson, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2010

The guest did not stay here still he can write a review.He was not a guest here we did not find him in our guest list.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benson
Super 8 Dunn
#3 of 7 in Dunn
Days Inn Dunn
Days Inn Dunn
#4 of 7 in Dunn

Been to Days Inn Benson? Share your experiences!