“Easy ordering.”

Two Cousins Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Benson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Est.2002, Local, family owned & operated. Farm to table, diner bread baked on premise. We use fresh quality ingredients & take pride in our food. All orders are made when ordered, please allow the time. Carlo & Johanna are the owners.
Reviewed September 2, 2015

Enjoy the variety of sandwiches they offer and my husband loves the spaghetti. Quick if you just call in and pickup.

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

And that ISN'T good!! Sauce was tasty, just didn't go far enough to edge. Toppings were sufficient. Crust under sauce, toppings and cheese was OK but naked crust was very chewy.

Reviewed July 2, 2015

We stopped on our back at this restaurant. The pizza slice was huge and the raviolis was excellent. The service was great too.

Reviewed July 2, 2015

As a transplanted New Yorker I can say Two Cousins has awesome pizza! When I want to mix it up and go for the pasta,their Alfredo sauce is rich and smooth and creamy. Staff is helpful and so personable they keep us coming back.

Reviewed April 30, 2015 via mobile

My husband has been craving a pizza that only back home can deliver until he tasted this pizza!!! It is absolutely delicious!!! It leaves your taste buds craving more!!! As long as my husband is happy than I am!! The owner talked with us as we waited for our hot pizza to come out of the oven. She is very concerned about how her patrons are treated and that makes you want to come back and support our local restaurants!! I challenge you to try this just ONE time!!! You will be back as you will find the need to satisfy that craving of the delicious sauce!!!

1  Thank cowgirlup4293