“great steak and service”

Old Stone Steakhouse Limited
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Stone Steakhouse Limited is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2012

i was in belmont for some business and needed a nice place to take a client and wow this place delivered. great food/service and i will be back!!!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I went to Old Stone recently and had a fantastic ribeye. The service is fantastic and the building has a great ambiance.

I would highly recommend Old Stone Steakhouse to anyone who lives in the Belmont area or anyone who visits from out of town. I don't usually post on Yelp but I want my great experience to be shared.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Can never go wrong with the food. Fine dining experience but very small inside so reservations are recommended. They have accommodated me very quickly in the past even when I did not have reservations. Very tiny bar. Excellent wait staff.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We had a party of 6 and all enjoyed the quality and quantity of food we received but the bill for 6 was $140 without any bar tab. Atmoshere is OK but they can't make up their mind if they are a sports bar or a fine dining establishment.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Went there based on Trip Advisor reviews while we were in the area. Had a party of five and arrived about 6:30 on a Friday night. The wait for inside seating was about 35 minutes and outside seating was open so we took it. Ceiling type fans kept the hot weather tolerable, but they desperately need a way to control the files.

Service was great, possibly because the outside was only about 1/3 occupied. Waiter gave great advice on the menu choices and kept our drinks well supplied. Our party ordered steak, ribs, and I ordered grouper. The grouper was great with an ample size serving. Others in my party noted theirs was good also. Desert was ok, but not worth the $ 5.95 cost. I would recommend this restaurant, but expect to spend a few extra dollars over a standard steakhouse. You will also get a lot better food.