“Best steak in town”

Old Stone Steakhouse Limited
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Stone Steakhouse Limited is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Can never go wrong with the food. Fine dining experience but very small inside so reservations are recommended. They have accommodated me very quickly in the past even when I did not have reservations. Very tiny bar. Excellent wait staff.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We had a party of 6 and all enjoyed the quality and quantity of food we received but the bill for 6 was $140 without any bar tab. Atmoshere is OK but they can't make up their mind if they are a sports bar or a fine dining establishment.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Went there based on Trip Advisor reviews while we were in the area. Had a party of five and arrived about 6:30 on a Friday night. The wait for inside seating was about 35 minutes and outside seating was open so we took it. Ceiling type fans kept the hot weather tolerable, but they desperately need a way to control the files.

Service was great, possibly because the outside was only about 1/3 occupied. Waiter gave great advice on the menu choices and kept our drinks well supplied. Our party ordered steak, ribs, and I ordered grouper. The grouper was great with an ample size serving. Others in my party noted theirs was good also. Desert was ok, but not worth the $ 5.95 cost. I would recommend this restaurant, but expect to spend a few extra dollars over a standard steakhouse. You will also get a lot better food.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I love Belmont, NC, especially, the Old Stone Steakhouse. Great steaks, of course, and fabulous seafood entrees. I am partial to the Grilled Salmon and my husband enjoys the steaks. I also like covered patio. They feature specials such as an "early bird" on certain weekdays and half price glasses of wine on another. Check out their special Dinner for Two menu. If you like what is featured, it is a great buy. The decor is also nice and the service is good.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Great food - steaks, seafood, salads to die for. Nice atmosphere and quaint porch outdoors with heaters.
I would highly recommend!