“Love, Love, Love This Place!”

Sammy's Deli & Neighborhood
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Belmont
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Our family of four loves this place. They have the best ribeye sandwich ever and even a picky eater can find something on their very large menu. It's location is wonderful in the beautiful downtown Belmont area. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great Sunday breakfast at this Pub. Kid friendly, good food reasonably priced. Big crowds after church lets out.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Food was amazing. The staff was so friendly. Get the fried pickles. Trust me. They were amazing. Dinner was great. Monday night was $3.00 pints. Guinness at $3.00! I'd go back in a heart beat. Thanks from two stranded travellers from Buffalo.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had a chance to go out to eat by myself yesterday. I chose Sammy's. I had a wonderful meal, fabulous waitress, and an overall fine time. I chose to eat a Reuben sandwich which was almost two inches thick. It was so good!! Instead of getting the usual fries, I chose fried okra which was very good. But my waitress made the evening the best. She was so friendly and took such good care of me. I did not have to wait for anything because she was right there when I needed her. The only bad thing was it was so loud in there that I could hardly hear myself think. Otherwise, it was a great experience.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Great place to eat. They have a great following. The food is good-I have had their burgers, salads and wraps. Lots of beer choices. Overall good yet average place very reasonably priced. It's very loud inside Everytime I go. Be prepared to yell across the table at each other.