“Great Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Belmont
Gastonia, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is simply the best! I actually missed the hotel when we went back home! The hotel staff is awesome! The rooms are very clean and free breakfast is awesome! The hotel made us feel very at home. The location is good, right off the interstate and close to everything in Belmont.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carolyn B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for the great review you gave the Hampton Inn regarding your stay. It is always nice to hear such good comments, and I will share the review with my staff as they always are interested in what our guests are thinking about the hotel. We hope you will visit us again on your next visit to this area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Midlothian, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Where do I begin - everyone was helpful and friendly from my call to make my reservations to checkout. I have severe asthma so when I call I ask about any mold issues, is it really pet free, how old, and request no sprays or feathers - I got a pleasant response to all my questions and he actually made notes on my needs. Check in was a breeze. My room - not a speck of mold in the bath the tub was so clean you could have eaten out of it! The room was as clean as my house - I actually walked barefoot on the carpet!

Even though the highway is just beyond the woods the room was quiet.
Beds - comfortable Breakfast was very good - something for everyone, even gluten free me! I can only say THANK YOU to the entire staff. My sister and I had a wonderful "sister weekend" last weekend.

Room Tip: I don't think you can go wrong with any room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gypsyfeet39
Carolyn B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL comments you have given the Hampton Inn Belmont. We really enjoy these reviews, and I will be sure to share the comments to all our staff. We hope to see you here again soon.
Casselberry, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

we were visiting relatives in the Belmont, NC area. Previous experience with Hampton Inns were always good so without hesitation we chose this place to stay for a short 2 night visit. Overall quality was very good, clean and quiet room. Breakfast was good with a decent variety of food. We left early on a Monday morning before the breakfast area was open but snack bags were provided for very early checkouts-a nice touch. Good value hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank jnb3774
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments given the Hampton Inn Belmont. I will share this with my staff, as they always enjoy hearing from our guests. We hope you will return when you are in the area again
Walkertown NC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stayed overnight for a wedding in town. The hotel was nice, clean, and the staff were very friendly. The bed was extra comfortable and linens clean and fresh! I am looking to book at Hampton Inn in Wrightsville for my wedding.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carolyn B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments to Trip Advisor regarding the wedding weekend at the Hampton Inn Belmont. You all were a great group to have as wll. I will share the comments to my staff, as they always like to hear what our guests have to say. We hope to have you back again.
Goldsboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Awesome hotel, extremely clean. nice breakfast. just be aware they reserve most of the good parking for handicap or Diamond Club members. Bring your own cookies, the cookie jar is for display only, unless you get there early to one of the few cookies.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Dave P
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding you stay at the Hampton Inn Belmont. We always like to know how our guests like our hotel and this will be shared with all staff members.

We hope you will return soon.
Midlothian, Virginia, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We enjoyed our stay very much. We were there with a lot of family and friends due to a family wedding nearby. The entire staff was very kind and friendly. i would recommend this hotel and would stay there again if ever in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kudos regardig your stay at the Hampton Inn Belmont. I hope you will visit the hotel again when you are in the area. I will share the comments with the stay as they always like to know how our guests feel about the hotel and their work.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Love staying at this hotel whenever visiting my husband's relatives in NC. Clean, great hospitality. Great breakfast and love the pool. Real comfortable beds that smell so fresh! Upon passing the maids they are always checking to see if we need anything. I have stayed here several times as well as a few others close by and now only chose this one. Great hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank happygolucky2233
Thank you for the comments sent to Trip Advisor regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn Belmont. We strive to make our guests feel at home away from home and hope you will continue to visit us when you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belmont
Eagle Lake
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross? Share your experiences!