Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross
$99
$260
$245
Priceline
Courtyard Charlotte Airport North(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$58
$84
$109
$98
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$94
$125
$116
Home2.com
$59
$74
Country Inn
All reviewsbelmont abbey collegewhitewater centerfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffeasy accessexcellent hotelthe hotel staffstay there againfresh fruitgreat place to staysouthern hospitalityexcellent staycookiesstaff was friendly
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was here for just one night on business. This property is very clean and well kept. There is not a single negative thing to say. The beds were the best, I was sound asleep within 10 minutes of laying down. All of the staff members I ran into were very helpful and kind. The breakfast was delicious too. Kudos to this Hampton Inn and its staff, keep up the great job all.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Carolyn B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for your great comments on Trip Advisor. All of our staff really appreciate the comments our guest have to say regarding their stay with the Hampton Inn Belmont. I will share this information with all of them. We hope to see you again soon when you visit the Belmont area. Carolyn

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Generally good experience. Clean rooms, modern, friendly staff, typical complimentary breakfast. Stayed there three nights, and Tues was a "Managers Reception", but they need to improve that feature. The refrigerator was a little noisy the first night, so I unplugged it. We didn't find any good restaurants nearby, but didn't stay long enough to seek them out either.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Carolyn B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for yur review with TripAdvisor. We really appreciate the kudos and hope you will visit us again soon when you are in the area.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My family had 5 rooms for Friday and Saturday nights. Our nephew had passed away unexpectedly and we made Hampton Inn our headquarters. We were extremely pleased with the kindness extended to us by the staff. We were impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms, comfort of the rooms, beds & linens. Corey at the front desk had helped with our phone reservations and was very kind and accomodating to us. The gentleman preparing the delicious food and making sure the dining area was spotless was amazing!! A very kind man (and talented, too!). Our visit at Hampton Inn was definitely not a pleasure trip for my family due to our nephew's death, but the wonderful Hampton Inn experience certainly helped us. I live in North Wilkesboro, NC and my other family members that were at the Hampton Inn live in Asheboro, NC, Aberdeen, NC, Ellijay, Georgia other areas near Atlanta. Our sister lives in Mt. Holly, NC. We hope to have a "reunion" this Spring with my 5 siblings and plan to make Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross our headquarters!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Carolyn B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate all the wonderful kudos. I hope you will visit us again on your next visti to this area.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This Hampton Inn was the greatest.. They start your day with a very good breakfast that includes, pancakes, fresh fruit, hot oatmeal, along with pastries, bagels,and each day a different egg combination. Staff is very courteous and accommodating. Rooms were clean and furnished with the softest towels ever. Our stay was only three days but we were treated like royalty from the time we checked in until we left. Although it is within eyesight of I-85 there was very little highway noise.
Internet connections were very good. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the woderful kudos regarding your stay with the Hampton Inn Belmont, NC. We all appreciate our guests sharing their experiences with us. We all look forward to having you as our guest when you are in the area again.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two nights on a business trip to Belmont. While Belmont isn't a hugely spiffy town, this hotel is a nice escape. The hotel has only been there for a couple of years, and it is absolutely spotless. I did notice multiple Hampton Inn Quality awards hung up near the elevator and it's obvious that the staff takes pride in keeping the hotel clean. I would stay here again if business took me back to the Belmont area.

Room Tip: Some highway noise on the I85 side of the hotel, but nothing that prevented a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Carolyn B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn Belmont. We really enjoy getting good remarks . I will pass this along to my staff as they enjoy knowing what our guest think. Harve a great day.