“Wings & Where Everybody Knows Your Name!”

Glenway Premium Pub
Ranked #6 of 57 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Just a great place to grab a cold beer on tap, unique selection and the best wing selection. I always go for the Blackened Barbalo - grilled just right every time, but the Triple X deep fried and finished on the grill (special request) are so good, too. Great place to watch sports. Plus, from the very first day, the bar (beer) tenders remember your name. Makes you feel great. Quality selection and great prices. My wife loves the salad selection. It is a small place inside, cozy, and has an awesome outdoor deck covered with great TVs there, too.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place has great wings. I love their salads. They are one of the few places that don't pile on the iceberg. All the cocktails that I've had are pretty good. They also had a lot of beers on tap which made my husband very happy. We frequent this place at least once a month.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

One of our favorite places to go! Great food, super service and excellent beer selection. We highly recommend the wraps, burgers, wings and the sliders. The blue cheese dressing is house made and its the best we have ever had.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

TRY the "Barbelo" wings. They're grilled (on a grate) after cooking & saucing the usual way; they are AWESOME. EXCELLENT Beer selection, too. Many TVs (indoors and outdoors) always showing whatever sporting events available.

One of our go-to places (we live here, within walking distance of downtown). Since you can eat outside 8 or 9 months of the year, we're on Glenway's deck - a LOT. The only thing that could make it better would be to make the deck non-smoking.

So, about that "smoking outside" thing... rant if you want, but NOBODY eats while they're smoking, so why should I have to smell smoke while I'm eating? I recognize lots of folks like to smoke after eating or while out drinking, so make a designated spot away from eating areas & we can all be happy - plenty of other restaurants do just this.

1  Thank Ken D
Reviewed December 2, 2013

A pleasant eating surprise awaits you at the Glenway Pub. I am not all into sports bars, however, the multiple screens were titled (so you knew who was playing), like I said not a big sports fan. But the volume was such that you could carry on a good conversation while eating and relaxing.
Black bean patty salad was delicious as well as the salmon grilled salad.
Prices were very reasonable. Just might make this a regular stop in place.
I am going to see if they play soccer matches, that will definitely get my attention.
Enjoy and look for it around the corner in Belmont.