“Italian Food .... GOOD &FAST”

Joe's Touch of Italy
Ranked #16 of 56 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Although not a dine in place, my wife and I have Joe's in our phones top five. Great pizza, and evening specials. Don't feel like cookin , give them a call on you way in from work , stop and pick up some killer food.
Good pasta, Lasagna, and Chicken Marsala dish's. Nice friendly staff.
The only thing missing is delivery......

zef82, Owner at Joe's Touch of Italy, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thanks for the review. Just so you know we do deliver so all your dreams have come true my friend.

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite pizza in Belmont, it is a weekly treat for our family. I tried the calzone last time I ordered and it was amazing. They have delivery service which is always quick and delivered ahead of the estimated delivery. Highly recommend this place!

2  Thank 2013newtonc

Amazing ! We are happy you love our food and as always we appreciate your business

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The pizza speaks for itself, it's just awesome. Had the spaghetti and meatballs (classic) and it was awesome. Sauce is good, meatballs are thick and juicy and noodles are cooked well. I would recommend this hole in the wall to anybody!

2  Thank Thomas L

Thank you my friend. The sauce is made the same way my father has made it in his restaurant for over 30 years! It is too good.