“Same ole thing. Good, but same ole thing”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a chik-fil-a. It is just like any other chik-fil-a i have ever been to. Nothing special. How does this place have 5 stars? Good question. Unfortunately, i do not have the answer. You want a yummy chicken sandwich and fresh waffle fries right off the interstate on exit 27? Or maybe a chicken biscuit in the morning hours? Well then this is your spot? Do you want a 5 star meal? I would push on the the town center out of the fast food area.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Let's be honest, it's chick fil a. I give it a high rating because I like Chick Fil A and the restruant has good service, nice folks and is clean. I give it 5 stars because it is run well compared to others I have experienced.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

This Chic-Fil-A is located in a convenient location to highway and Belmont, NC. They keep the restaurant clean, there is plenty of parking and attentive service.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I eat at Chic-Fil-A at least 4 times each month...in Belmont and in Gastonia. I have occasion once a month to eat at the Chic-Fil-A in North Myrtle Beach. Granted, they are all very, very good, but the one in Belmont stands out from every Chic-Fil-A I have ever visited. They are on the ball. Everyone is genuinely happy and their faces show it. The place is very clean and a young man polices the area continually. Food is hot and always what you ordered. The best Chic-Fil-A in the south is in Belmont.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife got me hooked on this place and now I need my Chic-Fix about once a week. I love the number one with no pickles. The people are so nice. I wish all fast food places could train their people as well as this place.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!