“Great Pizza, and fun place”
Review of Brick Oven

Brick Oven
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Play Putt Putt Day And Night And In Summer We Do Outdoor Movies On A 300" Screen With Surround Sound
Boone, North Carolina
“Great Pizza, and fun place”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Went in for just a drink and smelled the Pizza Baking. Had to try one and was glad we did. The weather was cold and snowy and this was such a fun place the kids and I stayed most of the afternoon.

Visited January 2013

Tallahassee, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you pizza when u french fry your gonna have a GOOD time :¬)”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

^South Park reference
When me and my wife first walked into the Brick Oven, we were met with an order line out the door. At first we were dreading the wait, and even thought about leaving, but we got two beers from their huge selection, and had two donuts from the adjacent coffee bar that were AMAZING. The wait was shorter than we expected, and we got our food pretty fast considering how busy it was. We ordered a meaty calzone and some garlic parmesan wings - both awesome. Before we left we got two more of those donuts, but dont tell my trainer, is our donut secret :¬)

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Kyle B
Miami, Florida
“Magnificous!!!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

It was so good I had to make up a word. Magnificous says it all. The pictures on this site really don't do it justice. Food was great, so many beers I didn't know what half of them were - but I liked them, and friendly family service.

We will be returning next year when we come back to ski beech. Hungry for more!!!

• Visited December 2012
Charlotte, NC
“Skip it...seriously”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Way overpriced, poor service and not very clean. My kid's cheese pizza was $19 and tasted like cardboard. My pizza was $21 and average at best. There was some type of commotion in the kitchen when we were there - one of the cooks appeared to be removing something from the vent hood with a plastic bag while the rest of the staff looked on. Not sure what it was, but it couldn't have been good. The bathrooms were absolutely disgusting and we ended-up going back to our condo instead of using the facilities here.

Visited January 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Pricey for pizza”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is great for families with the large game room in back. When we went they were out of several menu items including staples like salad. The pizza was average and over-priced. My husband and I split a pizza with drinks and garlic bread and it was over $30. Since we do not have kids, we will probably not return.

• Visited September 2012