We enjoyed our stay at the 4 Seasons. The unit accomodated our party, and the snow came. The entire staff to include Tim, Pam, and Allison helped us with places to drive to, things to see, and assure us, being from Phoenix, that the snow shouldn't stop our sight seeing. One couldn't ask for a more careing staff to assist vacationeers. As we travel the States each year, this is a timeshare in the mountains, not in the middle of Orlando, so don't expect a city setting. Expect a more rustic setting, and a slower pace of life, pretty neat. The one bedroom with 2 beds and bath area, and the ajoining living room, kitchen, and a second bath area, provided us room to enjoy our stay. Daily, the room staff attended to any required needs. We are happy our short term planning, this time, turned out so well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 Seasons at Beech is situated near the top of Beech Mountain in Northwestern North Carolina, the highest town East of the Rockies! Beech & the surrounding High Country area offer a wide array of year-round recreational opportunities! During winter, guests enjoy skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, sledding, & snow tubing! Spring, summer, & fall offer warmer temperatures for hiking, cycling, fishing, horseback riding, golf, tennis, zip-lining, & whitewater rafting! Beech Mountain hosts summer street dances & sunset concerts, while nearby Lees-McRae College presents summer plays. Appalachian State University holds the Appalachian Summer Festival, offering many performances varied between music, theatre, dance, & visual arts! The fall brings breathtaking fall foliage & fall festivals, like Autumn at Oz, the Valle Crucis Fair, & the Woolly Worm Festival! Nearby area attractions include Grandfather Mountain, Tweetsie Railroad, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Linville Falls, as well as NC wineries! The 4 Seasons at Beech is located near a variety of shops & restaurants, just ½ of a mile past the kids' free sledding hill, and one mile before the entrance to Beech Mountain Resort! The Beech Mountain Club facilities are nearby & include the 18-hole golf course, ten hard clay tennis courts, an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, and fine dining restaurant! The 4 Seasons at Beech is also surrounded by an extensive system of hiking trails & cycling routes! The 4 Seasons at Beech has a spacious lobby with several sitting areas, large stone fireplace, & computer that is available for free wireless internet access. A game room, fitness room, & laundry facilities are onsite, as well as Valle de Bravo Mexican Grill! There is also a picnic/grilling area & playground. Whether winter or spring, summer or fall, the 4 Seasons at Beech offers a perfect place for rest, relaxation, and recreation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons at Beech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons At Beech
- Four Seasons At Beech Hotel Beech Mountain
- Four Seasons Beech Mountain
- Beech Mountain Four Seasons