Four Seasons at Beech
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Pinnacle Inn(Beech Mountain)
Cedar Village(Beech Mountain)
The Branches(Banner Elk)
Sugartop Resort(Banner Elk)
View Hotel
All reviewsski resortthe mexican restaurantsofa bedair hockeyolder facilitygeneral storefront deskfull kitchenvisit booneone night staynice staykitchenettelobbyfoosballunitfireplacelinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed in room 223. This room had definitely been partied in - hard. The carpet had many major stains. The Dining Room table was discolored from too many beer drinking games? The bath tub caulk moldy and black! No shampoo and a used kitchen sponge (I'm glad I brought my own). It was NOT a home away from home. The staff, however is AWESOME and very knowledgeable about the activities in the area. The housekeepers are AWESOME. We had to contact Maintenance to clean out the outside grill because it was overflowing with ashes. Great location at the top of the mountain.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 501Stardaisy
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My family qand I decided to take a break from the normal beach summer vacation and chose to visit the NC mountains for a week. We stayed at the four seasons for a week over July 4th week. The fireworks from the beech mountain ski lodge were spectacular to see from our private balcony or downstairs porch. This place is a reasonable drive to all of the major parks and attractions during the summer and is right downhill from the Beech mountain ski resort. The staff gave us great advice to help and plan our outings and we couldn't be happier. The only place that was more than a 35 to 45 minute drive was the Cherokee Indian reservation. The rooms are really condos and most are 2 floors and have a small stove, full size fridge and the basic things for a kitchenette. You can save a tone of money on a vacation here by utilizing the kitchen. The condos are spacious and clean with all working. The only problem that I think needs to be addressed by the hotel is the cell reception and wireless Internet should be available. Right now there is no internet connections anywhere except in the lobby. The internet in the lobby worked fine but it was a bit inconvenient especially for this day and age. That coupled with the fact that cell reception is horrible all over the building should be addressed. That was my only complaint for the week. I would encourage anyone that wants a weekend getaway to consider this hotel. There is a nice rec room on the first floor complete with a piano, air hockey, ping pong table, and pool table along with a tv and fireplace. The workout facilities are also located in a room adjacent to the rec room and you can see the rec room easily. The workout equipment was up to date and there is a flat screen tv in there also in front of the cardio equipment. Great place to stay. The kids practically lived in the rec room and even my 2 yo daughter loved that room while I worked out, she watched tv.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Derikk T
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I own a timeshare and purchased a getaway to four Seasons at Beech ! I was scared as we drove into the parking lot because i knew from the outside this was a old building and wouldn't be anything like the resorts I'm use to trading into.The picture of the hotel on Trip Advisor is true to date. I had a very quick check in and had no problem getting a upgrade , Our suite was very spacious with a kitchen ,two bathrooms ,spiral staircase leading up to the master bedroom with two queen beds and was very clean.The staff ( all shifts )was very helpful with giving me advice on local attractions. I visited Grand Father Mountain, Banner House Museum,Mast General Store,Tanger Outlets and a couple of the local restaurants The area has a lot to do whitewater rafting,zip lining,mystery hill,gem mines,golf,fishing and much much more . I will tell all my friends about this hidden gem in the mountains of North Carolina.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank phyllispsu
Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay in a spacious room with full kitchen , 2 bathrooms ; it was very cozy and rustic , front desk friendly and helpful , nice and quiet . It is located close to Fred's general store , restaurants , visitor center and ski slopes. The building looks a bit old inside but rooms are clean and well furnished . I highly recommend it for people looking for a peaceful getaway with lots of outdoor activities .

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank Natureismybelief
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Older motel, but very clean. Lady at front desk extremely nice and gave us all types of helpful information on places to eat and things to do. Yes, there is a steep drive way, but remember you are 5506 ft up in the mountains and these places are built on the side of that mountain! Great place to stay! You must eat at the Brick Oven Pizzeria, the Cannery & Crepe restaurant, and go to Freds Mercantile! Plus ski at Beech Mountain. The people were wonderful and service was excellent! My wife and I had a great time over New Years! Highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: December 2011