“Great break away from sking!”

Famous Fast Eddie's
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed the food snd atmosphere at Famous Fast Eddie's. Our server was polite and the food was delicious. My wife and I had tasty chili dogs with the homemade chips. The kids had a grilled cheese and a cheeseburger. Eddie made us feel welcome and said he looked forward to our next visit so he could get to know us better. Hope to visit again soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I nomally dont take the time to review places. Well, Famous Fast Eddies is well worth it. I had the chicken noodle soup that hit the spot after skiing for a full day. Also Fast Eddie served us himself and made us feel right at home. I cannot wait to come back and visit again!

1  Thank kaceybell
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

We were in over the holidays and loved this place! So nice to go to someplace new and current with great food and reasonable prices on Beech Mountain

1  Thank Nstynick
Fast E, Owner at Famous Fast Eddie's, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Is was a great weekend with lots of snow thanks for stopping in, see you soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Skip everything else in Banner Elk and go to Famous Fast Eddie's (FFE) - not only is the food excellent and reasonably priced, but Fast Eddie himself is very funny, personable and extremely customer service oriented. My family wasted a couple days with overpriced, mediocre, poor service restaurants in Banner Elk before we found FFE's. You are truly doing yourself a disservice by not going there. Thanks, Eddie, for great food and hospitality!

Thanks for the kind words and looking forward to seeing you and the family again.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Very friendly staff and great food. My favorite is the Italian Beef Sub sandwich, that is the best. My husband always gets the Chicago Dog & the homemade chips with ranch dressing. Highly recommend stopping in. We've met some very interesting people there too!

1  Thank cheryl28269

Thanks so much for coming by, hope to see you soon.