“Spot on every time”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Beaufort has become our home away from home.
One of our favorite stops is the Front Street Grill.
This Restaurant has it all.
Fresh seasonal menu, prefect location and view!
I might add a wonderful staff!

There are newer reviews for Front Street Grill at Stillwater

Reviewed November 11, 2013

the herbed aioli made the turkey burger. - beans and rice that came with shrimp tacos were memorable. All meals have a special twist to them. Very delicious - average portions. We were seated by he window and the view was magnificent: Water, Rachel Carsen Reserve, boats of all sorts. Service was good too - restaurant was not crowded even for Saturday lunchtime

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Insist on sitting outside on the porch or even better have an Aperitif right on the water and then have dinner. We had Calamari and Tuna, both very good. For Dessert we had Creme brulee which was ok but not better.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner, especially the Maple Soy Glazed Yellowfin Tuna. It was late evening by the time we dined so were unable to appreciate the views across the water.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Why do some restaurants put seniors in a back corner? My mom and I ate here twice on our annual road trip. The second time was because most places were closed on a Sunday night and I didn't want to make her walk any further than necessary. She is almost 90 and we'd had a full day.

We arrived at the last part of the sunset. One inside table was taken which meant we were the only other table. The host put us in a back table for two by the window. I gave the view side to my mom which meant I had to look at a wall. I asked the host if we could sit at a four-top so we both could see. He said No, those tables were saved for bigger parties. Looking around at the nearly empty room at the end of the sunset, I said, "Do you think there are going to be a lot of those?" He said yes, he was expecting a lot of people.

Long story short, when we left there were 3 tables taken, so those "parties" apparently partied somewhere else, and I can see why.

Oh, and our server was either asleep, brain dead or couldn't have cared less about us, maybe all three simultaneously.

I'm not particularly needy, but they just could have treated us better. It left a bad taste in my mouth, pun intended.

1  Thank ladelucke