“Great waterfront dining”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Enjoyable dinner right on the water. We sat on the covered deck at the window and saw a lightning storm roll in on the horizon. The crabcakes were very good and the ubiquitous shrimp and grits was very well done. The staff was quiet friendly and able to handle the crowd on the deck. Fun and tasty - we will definitely be back when in the area.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and had dinner here on a recent weekend trip to Beaufort. Based on a tip from a friend we made an early dinner reservation to get one of the window tables. This had to be the best view in town of the boats moving up and down Taylor's Creek. The staff was attentive and courteous. My wife had a ribeye and it was tender and seasoned to perfection. I had the tuna nicoise and it excellent. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Very good food, service, and view. It was a choice of 3 places and I'm glad I chose here. I had the local sea scallops with jasmine rice and collard greens. The sauce on the scallops was delicious, the presentation lovely, and the portion certainly enough for lunch. It was a lovely lunch in Beaufort.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

When I go to most high-traffic touristy towns across America, I come to expect that restaurants, especially on main streets, are going to be so-so in the food quality. Not this place. My family and I enjoyed a nice lunch there one afternoon not too long ago, and we ended really enjoying our meal. The service was top-notch, food was excellent, and something that we never do we ordered desert afterwards and enjoyed that as well. If you go, they do have outdoor seating on a sheltered patio outside overlooking the water, but if it's hot or if it's about to rain, I would highly recommend sitting inside.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Had a salad with tuna added...hubby had tuna tacos...very delicious..priced right. our waitress Teather (has a twin sis Heather) was VERY friendly and provided all kinds of tips and ideas where to go and what to see... Recommend highly.