“The Landing at Stillwater”

Front Street Grill at Stillwater
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Can't say enough great things about the new private dining room upstairs at Stillwater's restaurant. They have created an incredible space that matches the view (which is the best in town)! The service and the food were excellent and they were very accommodating for our large group.

I'd highly recommend it for meetings, weddings or any special occasion.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ive had dinner there many times as well as other restaurants in the area. Bottom line, the food is ok but extremely overpriced. However, you can't beat the view.

1  Thank Jkshort133
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, great food at reasonable prices, and a great view of the water and horses across the way. Sit outside and enjoy a drink! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Food was awesome as usual. I had the shrimp and grits which were unreal. My wife had the lime shrimp tacos and said they were very good. Had the hush puppy apps and were blown away with how good they were. We ate outside and had a perfect view. My only complaint is we called and had a reservation and did not have one when we arrived. Other than that Great time and food

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had a very nice meal here and lucked into an outdoor table. Several of us had fish and or shrimp tacos which were excellent. The only downer was that my food did not arrive with the rest of the table's food, and the waitress claimed that another served took my order by mistake. I am beginning not to believe this excuse, as I have heard it too many times lately as the reason why a meal was forgotten. My husband says the exact same thing happened when he was there on July 4th. And, to top it off, the waitress offered to personally buy me a dessert. (we already had dessert plans so I did not take her up on her offer). I is there is anything else that the restaurant could do, and she said no. My food did finally arrive, after everyone had already finished their meals. When she brought the bill she made a big fuss and exclaimed that she had personally paid for hubby's cocktail. I said that the server who 'took my food' should have to pay for it, not her. It's not her fault if another server takes the food. Again, I think that this is the new excuse for the server who messed up the order. We will go back there again, I just think it's typical behavior of folks who do not want to take responsibility for messing up.