“great fish sandwich, at a great price, and a great view”
Review of Boardwalk Cafe / Soda Fountain - CLOSED

Boardwalk Cafe / Soda Fountain
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 31, 2010

it's a beautiful location and we had good service and an excellent fish sandwich, inexpensive too!

There are newer reviews for Boardwalk Cafe / Soda Fountain

Reviewed July 5, 2010

I wish I had read the reviews for this restaurant before my family ate there. We were in Beaufort on vacation and decided to eat here for lunch. The waitress was rude and her service was slow and incompetent. Upon returning home I checked my checking account to find that she had not only charged our lunch to my account ($30) but also someone else's ($55).

Reviewed May 12, 2010

I rate it as my second best breakfast joint in the US, after Clint's place in Carmel, CA. The food is good, though really perhaps nothing special. The staff could be quicker too. Still, the combination on the waterfront with jumping dolphins (when they are out) or wild horses running on the island, the boats sailing or simply docked is unbeatable. They have added a breakfast buffet, though you can't beat the "Old Standby." Pancakes are very well done. Sit outside on a beautiful morning and enjoy your breakfast in paradice.

Reviewed April 23, 2010

Our family at there and was very impressed by the great friendly service, delicious food, beautiful view of the water, and we even saw dolphins as we were looking at the wild horses on the island accross the way. You must go experience it your self. My family and I will never forget this vacation.

Reviewed April 16, 2010

My wife and I have lived and traveled on the east coast for many years and we had to go back for lunch again on another day. The shrimp basket was the best shrimp we have ever had. Lightly battered and cooked just right.

1  Thank taftdev