“Delicious fish”

Dining options: Reservations
Harrisburg, NC
“Delicious fish”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Delicious fish prepared perfectly. I got salmon, husband got tuna. Nice baked sweet potato, Texas toast, & salad bar at extra charge. Nothing fancy but simple & well prepared. Walked around the town looking at menus. This place offered the best value. We weren't disappointed.

Visited November 2013

Rutherfordton
“Early Bird special”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Ribeyes Steakhouse offers an Early Bird Special from 4:30 to 5:30 in which menu items are only slightly reduced from the evening prices. But the "special" is that an endless salad bar is included at no additional cost, and as many trips as it takes to satisfy you. It's all good. The Entrees we chose from the menu were delicious! I had grilled scallops [6 big, super tasty ones] on a skewer, with a yummy baked sweet potato and garlic toast. My husband had the shrimp and grits -- 6 skewered and grilled, and a plate full of tasty, cheesy grits.

Visited November 2013
“Spectacularly Mediocre”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Not bad. Not great. Not worth the price. I've had comparable steaks at Golden Corral. I thought that if all that was offered were rib-eyes and the name of the place was Ribeyes, then the rib-eyes would be pretty good. But alas, they were just rib-eyes.

• Visited November 2013
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great food, service, and atmosphere! We were a pretty big party of pirates during the Beaufort Pirate Festival. Food is great, my husband said it was one of the best steaks he has ever had. Loved the salad bar. Food was quick and hot. The owner even stopped by our table twice to see how everything was. Would definitely recommend this as a place to eat. They may not be an on the water restaurant but are worth going to for their great food. Only suggestion I would have is to have butter available instead of margarine or in addition to. Really not a fan of margarine but that would not stop me from coming here again.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FIVE STARS ALL AROUND!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

My family of 8 popped in for dinner tonight. We had never been here and were eager to try a new place. (New to us.) Boy were we pleasantly surprised. Ribeyes is absolutely amazing. The steaks were full of flavor and so juicy. All of them were cooked perfectly. The potatoes, both regular and sweet, were perfectly cooked too. They have a delicious salad bar as well that our kids had seconds on.

Our server, Ruth, was super friendly and attentive. She had the drink refills coming without anyone ever having to ask. AND.... even asked me if it was okay to give my children refills on their soda (incognito). No one ever thinks to do that!

Hands down the best meal and service we've ever had in Beaufort!! We'll be back to our new, favorite restaurant!!

Thank you Ribeyes for a delicious dinner. :)

• Visited August 2013