No no no please please please don't go!!! I left 2 minutes ago and I already feel like I have food poisoning! The service is absolutely awful. There was one waiter that was in training in the entire resturant.The manager is horrible to everyone and completely inconsiderate. Told us the food we ordered was unavailable once they burnt it 2 hours into waiting for it and nothing was done about it we just had to pick appetizers less than the amount we paid for the others. The sodas were extremely messed up syrup and carbonation wise. The manager yelled at the server to get food while he was taking our order and she did not do a single thing to make our visit a #0 rating I can say hands down only purchase a water and watch what you order because all of us are extremely sick. Please for the sake of even a dime to your name do not go here, especially due to the fact that it cost all of us around $20 a piece for the worst food I ever have. I would rather sit in dirt and eat fire ants.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.