Clawson's has gone way down hill. Do not waste a meal here when there are so many good places to eat.
I got a salad for 12.95 with 6 small coconut shrimp (on a skewer with tails that was very messy to get off) and a mango dressing. It was said to have mixed greens. 90% of those greens were iceberg lettuce, the other 10% was romaine. I did not pay $13 for iceberg lettuce. The waitress asked about it and I told her my poor opinion and she said she was worried about it being iceberg and told the chefs, but they didn't care. Do not waste your time here.