“Always great food & great people! A must stop when you're in town.”

Clawson's 1905 Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 44 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Have a question? Find our email address under restaurant info and we'll get back to you ASAP. Clawson's 1905 Restaurant & Pub is housed in 108-year-old brick building at the center of lively and beautiful downtown Beaufort, North Carolina.From Clawson's famous Seafood Bisque to crab cakes to rotating local seafood features, Clawson's food is always homemade. Deli meats are fresh sliced daily, and our 1/2 pound Angus Burgers are hand pattied every morning. Even our burger buns are baked fresh in house! Don't leave town without a quart of one of our homemade dressings or side items.Clawson's Pub, an extension of the restaurant, serves the same full menu and offers eight rotating beer taps and dozens of bottled options. Clawson's loves craft beer and features a North Carolina brewery each month year round. Join us for free beer tastings on the first Friday of every month. Clawson's strives to provide a fun, casual dining experience in a comfortable atmosphere. Call us today for reservations, or see our website for our daily features and draft beers.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stop by the bar, Danny is sure to make your visit worth it! Great drinks cold beer and wonderful food! Start with the crab dip,

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Even my 5yo loved the mahi burger! It's a filet of mahi with dill tarter sauce. Über yummy. Broccoli salad is perfect. And the bisque is exquisite. So far I haven't found anything I wouldn't order again. Definitely not a place to miss.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This restaurant is a favorite with my family and friends. Good lunch specials. Service is good and food is well prepared.

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I recently ate here with my wife and two children ( 6&7). We have visited before and new what to expect. We were pleased with our meals. I had a Mahi dish and my wife had the Crab Cakes. Both were good. The kids ate off the kids meal and liked theirs as well. Food is good and service is too. Setting on waterfront provides opportunity for a nice walk afterwards. We will return on our next visit to Beaufort.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

First time diners at Clawson's - - had lunch there with friends and it was delicious. We shared an order of onion rings for our appetizer and there was plenty for the four of us. The beer was cold and they offered pitcher specials on several varieties. I ordered the broccoli salad as my side item and it was absolutely delicious!! Our waitress was attentive and didn't make us feel rushed at all. Will definitely add this to our list of places to visit next time we are in Beaufort.