“Great dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beaufort Grocery CO

Beaufort Grocery CO
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Beaufort
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food and service were very good. Easy walk from our hotel. Prices were a bit high but everything in Beaufort is expensive.

Visited August 2013

Chapel Hill, NC
“The "Must Eat" spot in Beaufort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Great spot for lunch, brunch and dinner. We had a mahi croissant and the soups - tremendous pimento cheese also!

United States
“Amazing brunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for brunch on our way through town, and wow! We both had the eggs "Benedict Arnold", everything was fresh and homemade, including the delicious pastries on the plate. Highly recommend!

New Bern, North Carolina
“Delicious dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

A friend and I spent a rainy summer evening at the Beau Gro, enjoying a delicious seafood dinner. I haf
D scallops and shrimp in a cream sauce over pasta. The seafood and scallops were perfectly cooked. My friend had flounder with an apricot glaze...the flounder looked wonderful but the sweet glaze seemed strange. Best thing we had was the crab cakes...just outstanding! Service was efficient, friendly and fast.

Visited August 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Long wait for food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have been twice, once 6 years ago with friends for a 8:00 reservation. Got our food at ten, said I was never going back. Well, did for my daughter. Was not busy and still took an hour and 20 minutes. My food was the special, a small pc. of grouper and three scallops over a small stalk of broccoli. Was not special at all. My daughter had the duck and it was very good. My wife goes for lunch when it is moderately priced and she says very good. Our three person meal with two drinks was $150. Never again unless its lunch for apple salad and apple pie.

Beaufort is a costly place to eat and I am not impressed with any. Rather go to Morehead City and over to the island grill.

• 2 of 5 bubbles