“The food was great!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We each selected a different item on the menu and couldn't agree on which was best, because both were great. I look forward to eating there again.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Four out of four people LOVED their meals. Duck confit was amazing. Must try the flounder. It is the best. Lamb was good too. Everything was good. Including the peanut butter and chocolate pie was had for dessert. I've eaten hear twice and can not figure out why it's not higher on the list for Beaufort because it's number one for me and I come here every summer.

1  Thank Clebaydm
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Beaufort Grocery, with its inviting decor and extensive menu, is a perfect place for a special lunch. My college roommate (43 years ago!) and I each ordered the Gougeres--Parmesan pastries filled with shrimp salad, chicken salad and egg salad with bacon, served with a fruit garnish. Delicious. The menu is so tempting that ordering is really tough. The homemade sweet potato chips were a special treat. Not surprisingly, the restaurant was very busy during Saturday lunch as it appeared to be a favorite for celebrations so you may need to allow some time to be seated though we had no problem at 11:30 a.m.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I've been living near Beaufort for over a year now and have eaten at Beaufort Grocery CO on many occasions. I frequently eat at their sunday brunch and bring anyone who visits me there. The food has always been spectacular and the wait staff has always been kind and courteous. I recently brought my family there while they were visiting and my father swore it was one of the best breakfast's he had eaten. I would definitely recommend the establishment, its one of my favorites.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

My wife and I were looking forward to a meal here since it had been about year since the last time. I had a reservation and were staying almost across the street. We were a few minutes behind and I called the restaraunt to ask if they had anything around 8 instead os 7:45. I was told if we weren't on time we would have to wait until 8:30 even though their stated policy is ten minutes when you call. We rushed across the street and were greeted by the rudest front of the house person I have met at an establishment with a reputation like this. We were told if we wanted a good table it would be 8:30, but we could squeeze into a tightly packed area in the rear of the dining room. I went outside and arranged for dinner at Front Street Grill and went to get my wife. The lady working behind the bar was very nice and tried to help even admitting that he guy working the front of the house was not the nicest. There are option better than this in beaufort.

3  Thank Jaredgolf