“A Superb Experience”

Seavisions Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get up-close and personal with the beauty of the Crystal Coast just like the locals do. We will design you a custom private tour to explore Cape Lookout, Shackleford Banks and the Rachel Carson Reserve. We can search for dolphins, wild Banker Ponies and more. Seavisions Charters is an Authorized Commercial Use Tour Operator for the Cape Lookout National Seashore.
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A Superb Experience”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I recently spent an entire day, from sunrise to sunset, on Captain Monty's (Seavisions Charters) boat as one of several advanced amateur and professional photographers touring Rachel Carson Estuarine Reserve and Shackleford Banks to photograph the wild horses and birds. Although I had previously hiked both areas and kayaked the tidal marsh at Rachel Carson several times, Captain Monty took us to wild horse hangouts I didn't know about, and could not have reached by hiking or kayaking had I known about them. His knowledge of the area and the horses made for a very worthwhile and rewarding excursion. On this trip I got my best photos yet. In addition to his knowledge, Captain Monty is frankly one of the most personable and interesting people to talk with that I've ever met. His wit and amiable demeanor made the day that much more enjoyable. I can recommend his services highly. I will certainly be back at my first opportunity to go again.

Visited April 2013

Norco
“Best Custom Photography Tour!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We booked a custom private Photography Tour with Captain Monty and this was one of the best trips I have been on. Captain Monty knows this area extremely well and was quite able to get us in the best possible position to photograph the wild horses that live on the islands of North Carolina. We had a request to add on another trip on short notice and he was more than happy to accommodate us. Book with Seavisions, you will not be disappointed, he is a great Captain and has a great boat for getting around in the water near where the horses are.

Lexington, NC
“Captain Monty knows where to find the good stuff!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I used Seavisions Charters in May to photograph the wild hours in around Beaufort NC. Turns out Captain Monty know these water extremely well. He knew where to take us to see these horses And it isn't only horses he knows. He also knows what photographer want to shoot so that makes him a gem.

The added bonus he's a downright awesome guy who is simply fun to hang out for the whole day.

New York City, New York
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Captain!!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Captain Monty is a pearl!! He took us all around the islands and was very knowledgeable about the area and the horses I came to photograph. On top of that Captain Monty is the nicest guy!! I would take a trip with him again anytime and highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed;)